Choosing a custom home builder is a big decision. At Coastal Custom Homes, we are committed to providing an easy and streamlined experience to meet your goals of building a custom home on your timeline and budget.
Our professional team takes pride in assisting our clients with choosing a home design that is built around their lifestyle. We engage in a collaborative approach to provide a custom floor plan that works for a specific lot. We design original custom homes and our in-house interior designer provides the owner with a comfortable, functional and energy-efficient home that is beautiful inside and out.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Coastal Custom Homes
- Experience counts! Our business includes a team of licensed journeyman carpenters and professional sub-trades on every home build.
- We are an Energuide licensed builder, building to BC Step Code 3, providing solar options and energy efficient homes.
- Every home includes a New Home Warranty from Pacific Home Warranty.
- Our in-house interior designer enhances the functionality and beauty of your home.
- Attention to details – We plan, prepare and pay attention to ensure that you are happy with every detail of your new home.
- We offer a collaborative approach, working with you from day one of the design to handing you the keys of your new home.
- Our commitment includes the benefits of transparency and value throughout the build.
- Cost and timeline – We provide an accurate estimate of the construction cost and building time of your home.
- “Honest, reliable and hardworking” – these are the words from one of our happy customers.
- We have the passion, expertise and the team to build your dream home!
Currently, we have lots available in the scenic neighbourhood of The Ridge, in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island. This welcoming community includes retirees and young families. One of the reasons residents love living here is because of its close proximity to many year-round outdoor activities.
Currently, we have a home under construction that includes a secondary suite and is scheduled for occupancy on Nov.1 of 2020.
Have you been thinking of building a custom home? We can build to suit your vision of a custom home. Contact us for more information and for a complimentary evaluation of a custom home project. We look forward to meeting with you!
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are committed to offering a safe environment for any meetings and to view any available homes or lots for sale. The health and safety of everyone is our primary concern at this time.
Contact: Dean Vershuur at Coastal Custom Homes