Coastal Custom Homes is quickly becoming known for our elegant ‘high-end” finishes and for our classic, West Coast design in the homes that we build in the Comox Valley.
Tiffany Verschuur plays an important role as our in-house professional interior designer. Tiffany’s expertise and passion combined with the high-quality craftsmanship of the Coastal Custom Homes team assists us to build new custom homes that are beautiful, functional and energy-efficient.
Top 10 Reasons for choosing our 1,551 sq. ft. home rancher/bungalow home for sale at 3409 Marygrove Drive in Courtenay, B.C. on Vancouver Island:
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- Full height kitchen cabinets with soft close cabinetry and quartz or granite countertops
- Under-cabinet lighting and contemporary, elegant pendant lighting
- Designer tile in bathrooms with walk-in tile showers and heated tile flooring in the master bedroom
- A see-through linear gas fireplace with access from the master bedroom and the living room.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) and top of the line YORK heat pump
- Six foot high storage area (crawl space) of 1,551 sq. ft. of unfinished space beneath the house
- Double car garage, with roughed in wiring for electric/hybrid car charging
- Wider hallways and stairs for easier mobility for 55+
- Solar panels on the roof will provide a free renewable source of energy
We are dedicated to providing a well designed and comfortable home that is beautiful inside and out. We are proud to be the very first builder within The Ridge community in Courtenay, BC to offer solar panels and a complete energy system in this rancher/bungalow style home for sale. Solar panels provide a free renewable source of energy and savings will start immediately.
This home is located at 3409 Marygrove Drive in Courtenay BC and will be completed in December, just in time for the Christmas holidays!